Thursday, September 15, 2011

Daytona


This was taken during our first year of marriage in a small, old motel room that we were given a free night’s stay in to attend a friend’s wedding in Daytona. After exploring with my camera outside, I came back in the room to find my wife’s perfume bottle illuminated by the morning light.

I’ve had this image for almost three years, but never liked it enough to post it here. But, every time I looked at it, I saw something that wouldn’t let me trash it. So, I messed with it some more this week and finally got it to where I was pleased enough to share it.

My wife and I were always impressed with the generosity of this nice, Indian family that opened their place of business to us for free that weekend. This image will always remind me of that.

2 comments:

~Brenda said...

Glad you kept this image; you did a beautiful job. A great keepsake from that week-end.

Blue Wave 707 said...

That still, small voice can speak volumes! Great shot! love the lighting! :-)