Friday, January 05, 2007

Good Stuff


What you are looking at is a delicious, self rising crust pizza. When it comes to “Grocery Store bought” pizza, you can’t beat Freschetta or Digiorno, but the one pictured above is an “Off-Brand” version, which was good enough on that night. For the record though, my favorite store bought pizza is "Frescheta", because they have a "sauce stuffed crust" pizza. Frescheta should give me some free pizza or something for the way I promote them!

I’ve eaten whole pies like this in the past, but now try to keep it at only three quarters in one setting or half if I‘m sharing with a friend.

10 comments:

Coy Hill said...

This shot would make me hungry if we hadn’t just pigged out at Ryan’s! Good pic and nice reflection in the toaster.

photowannabe said...

That's what we had last night. Great stuff and enough for a light lunch today. Sometimes I just don't have enough omph to do anything else. Picture has good composition too.

Annie said...

Laughing I say, "Chad, is this your diet plan?" so many bloggers are talking now about losing their winter weight. I imagine they'd see your pizza and drool.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Annie,
I guess this would make some people "drool".

Unknown said...

I like the reglection in the toaster as well. If it wasn't morning it might make me hungry as well. I think I'll have a bowl of cereal instead :)

Chad Oneil Myers said...

One of the ways I found to make the picture more interesting was to capture the pizza's reflection in the toaster. I'm glad your all liking the image.

Corinne said...

I'd like a good bottle of red to wash that down! Good reflection in the shot... double the taste!

Ash said...

Yum!

Tim Rice said...

Looks delicious!

Marius Muscalu said...

oh, i love pizza...i'm hungry already...