Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Pizza Hut


I know I just posted about Pizza, but I was inspired to show this image from my archives. A couple of years ago, I was at “Old Town” in Kissimmee with a friend. While there that Saturday night, we walked next door to Pizza Hut for dinner. Before we dug into our delicious meal, I snapped this image, which I've had hanging on my refrigerator door for quite some time now.

Anyone who spends a lot of time with me, finds out that I love Pizza Hut Pan Pizza! That’s the Pizza that I grew up on, or at least the Pizza that I loved most while growing up. I just love how “conversational” a booth at a Pizza Hut can be. The lighting, the aroma, everything just adds up to a nice time for me.

One time as I was browsing one of the many specialty gift shops at “Old Town”, I came upon some plastic red cups that had the Pepsi logo printed in white on the sides. The cups reminded me of the type that Pizza Hut used to have before they went more to glass. Of course, I bought some of the red cups for my apartment.

The “rising crust” frozen pizzas that I buy at the grocery store are ok, but they only aspire to be what a Pizza Hut Pan Pizza is.

“Pizza Hut, Making it Great!”

18 comments:

angeldreams said...

Hi my dear friend, it a pleasure to have you in my blogs your company it's a great surprise.
I know that i' was near to your home, that much that i was looking forward to see you, 'cause nothing it's imposible when you believe in casualties.
Your blog is realy nice,each one of your pictures is wonderful and the topics are always interesting and entertaining.
Happy new year to you Chad :))

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Angeldreams,
Thanks, same to you!

mark said...

Now I want Pizza

Gabriella said...

Now I also want pizza...I'm trying to eat healthy right now...so UGH!! thanks a lot Chad.

I will imagine eating that.

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Mark and Gabby,
Sometime we'll all have to go out and eat it!

Gabby, I think your the first Blogger in two different user's Profile pictures!

Unknown said...

I'm not a real fan of pizza but the pepperoni looks good here.

photowannabe said...

Unfortunately I Am a great fan of pizza. I say unfortunately because I eat too much of it. Its soooo good. I actually love it cold for breakfast.

Kimberley said...

Its 1:14 am and now I want some pizza really really bad! Great shot..(worked for me) Pizza Hut Thanks you ... ;o)

Gabriella said...

Now wouldn't that be funny if I used the same pic Mark has up!??? ha ha ha ha aha
no I wouldn't do that...

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Gabby,
You certainly could! You look like the star of both;)

Jill said...

That's really a good shot! You should try and sell it to PH.

Lucy said...

Wow.
That looks amazing.
I just had dinner but now I'm hungry again. :-)

Kekiinani said...

Yummmmmm!! Pizza. :) Nice image and it's making me hungry..:) Maybe I shall order up a pizza from Pizza Hut for dinner tonite :) Hmmmm :)

Michele @ crazyfordesign said...

This is a fun shot. I can imagine what people around the restaurant were thinking when they saw you taking pictures of your food! haha

Reflex said...

I adore pizza! Very good composition of your picture!

~tanty~ said...

My daughter looove pizza too!

GiuCe said...

the way that you write about pizza hut is very valius for a Tv spot ;)

Peru has Pizza Hut in one city, which is 8 hours from Trujillo, but we have other pizza restaurants... I love pizza!!!!

laurel said...

YUM!
:)