Monday, May 07, 2007

Warning To Humans


About a year ago, not long before I started sharing my photography on this blog, I captured this image in downtown Lakeland. I was wondering around trying to find something “photo worthy” when I looked up and saw this sign warning pet owners to clean up after their furry companions. I couldn’t resist. So, I captured it in the way that I saw it.

I finally felt like posting this one. Though it’s quite in contrast to the feelings that the flower in the previous post evokes.

8 comments:

photowannabe said...

I wish more pet owners would pay attention to this warning. Good capture.

Anonymous said...

I like your photography and that quote, yesterday, is a winner.

I got to fly last night. I mean I just dove in and flew. You can find out how on my blog post today.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

I love clicking signs , the odder they are, the more fun it is!!!

Anna said...

Enough said! :)

I also like to get pictures of signs Chad.

culturally literate idiot said...

Finally. Chad posts something about poop. Gina will be proud

culturally literate idiot said...

HOT=Heard of Thunder. USF's marching band.

Coy Hill said...

Finally a Poopy Post!

Cute Chad!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish some of our local pet owners would heed this sign.