Saturday, October 13, 2007

Eight Fast Facts

My photo blogging friend, Barb, has "tagged" me to do a list of eight interesting facts about myself. So, I obliged.

Eight Fast Facts about Me:

1. I was born in Germany. My biological father was stationed over there in the US Air Force. We returned to the states before I could remember.

2. I drive a black 2000 Ford Mustang V6 that I've had since October 2003.

3. "Save the Best for Last" by Vanessa Williams, was my first favorite "Love Song" when I was 13 years old. It was just one of the most beautiful things I had ever heard and still is one of my most favorite romantic songs.

4. A girl named "Jennifer" was my first ever crush in sixth grade.

5. I like to keep things tidy in my apartment.

6. McDonald's french fries are my favorite fry in the fast food kingdom.

7. I'm more attracted to "Brunettes" than "Blondes". But, who knows, my future wife may be "Blonde"?

8. I've probably eaten at "Sonny's BBQ" around 200 times in the past five years.

7 comments:

Lori said...

I'm glad to hear that things are going well on vacation...that sounds heavenly!

It's fun to learn new things about people. I'm with you on the Mac fries..though I try to stay clear of them since they're addictive!

Have a safe return home!

photowannabe said...

So happy to hear you have had a super vacation. There is nothing like a break to recharge the batteries.
I like your tag info. Its nice to learn a bit more about you.
Safe trip in those Friendly Skies.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

am sure you are getting back with a loadful of memories and images :)
and the 8 facts wer fun.....i love Mustangs ..we alwys rent a Black one when we do!!! :)

lv2scpbk said...

Interesting. It's always nice to get to know someone a little better. I only eat fries once in a great while. I don't care for them much, but with some salt and vinegar they are good.

Anonymous said...

How fun! Great to know a little more about you and glad to see you are home safe. Looking forward to all those vacation pictures!

Mike

JAM said...

If you saw me you would believe me when I tell you that I'm pretty partial to McDonald's fries and Sonny's BBQ myself.

We had Sonny's cater a small thing at our church, and when it was all over, there was two small paper sacks like you would take your lunch in, filled with individual serving sizes of three different flavors of Sonny's sauce.

I use that stuff on EVERYTHING I can possibly eat that it tastes good with. I was once able to eat any kind of hot food, but I've become a wimp over the years. Their "Sizzlin'" sauce makes my eyes water and I have to have a separate hand towel to wipe sweat off my brow when I eat it.

Also, rest assured, when God puts you and "her" together, whatever color hair she has will be perfect. I know you know that, but I still had to say it.

JAM said...

I forgot to say that they were going to throw all of those Sonny's sauce packets away. Lovely Wife screamed "NO!" and grabbed them. That's why we have 'em at home. That stuff is an edible gold mine.