Sunday, December 28, 2008

Off Getting Married...

I haven't had time to post any images lately, but I just wanted to let everyone know how I appreciated you sharing in my joy as I approached this day. This day is an answer to prayer. God has brought me an amazing woman; A woman who I have prayed for since I was a teenager. Sandy possesses all the characteristics that I have wanted in a woman. God is so good and has showed me once again how much He loves me by bringing Sandy into my life.

As I'm typing this, I'm listening to "Amazing Love" (You are my King) in the background. This song will be played today while Sandy and I take communion during our ceremony. The song talks about Christ's amazing love toward us. I can't help but think of how He's made one of my biggest dreams come true today. He loves me that much.

I know that me and Sandy's union is a powerful one. I truly believe that God has lots of things in store for us.

Thank You, Jesus.


"I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God."
- Psalm 40: 1-3


"...and I will sing, sing a new song"
- U2 "40"

17 comments:

Gabriella said...

See you in a few hours. I know this wiil be a wonderfully and blessed event!!! So happy for ya'll

Lara said...

congratulations! i'm so happy for you. :)

Jose said...

May this be the beginning of the rest of your lives. I know what it means to have a loving woman by my side. There will be ups and downs but if you two keep the attitude you have right now your future will be prosperous and happy.

Congratulations my friend. And yes you are right, God is great.

Blue Wave 707 said...

God bless you both! May the Lord's light shine on the two of you always!

Aloha ke Akua (Hawaiian for "God is Love")

Shionge said...

I am so happy for you Chad :D Congralation once again.

david santos said...

Happy New Year....

Lori said...

I have thought about you and Sandy so much this month. By now you are man and wife and in the midst of celebration. What a wonderful way to start the New Year!

May God's grace continue to bless you both on this amazing path you have begun to walk together. I am thrilled for you and this wonderful adventure!!!

David Pentecost said...

congrats, dude!

Gabriella said...

you are now a "husband"....now you will have to get used to saying...."my wife....." I remember that newlywed feeling... Congrats.

Laurie said...

All the best for your wedding day and all the days that follow! Congrats and may you have many blessings.

photowannabe said...

May the rest of your lives be the best of your lives.
Sending an armful of hugs and wishes to you and Sandy.
God Bless You
Sue

Coy Hill said...

If you want to see a shot of the wedding pop over to Country Captures for a real smoooooch!! :)

Wolf Lover Girl said...

Congratulations to the both of you!!!

~ Wolf Lover Girl

Shionge said...

Chad, how did the wedding go??? Glad you are not officially 'not available' heheheh...


Bless you both FOlks!

Anonymous said...

Chad!
Congratulations to you both!!

Looks like you're making the big move before me :P It's ok, elders first.

I wish you all the best and greatest times, and much patience with the conflicts that might arise.
It's nice to see love still prospers!

gaz said...

hi chad - wishing you and your lovely wife all the best in this coming year and for your life together.
...and a belated happy new year dude!

Kekiinani said...

Congratulations. I am sooo happy for you both and wishing you all the best. How exciting. :) :)