Sunday, April 22, 2007

Old Town, Kissimmee, Florida


Yesterday evening, I took the 30 minute drive to Kissimmee Florida. You’ve heard me talk about this place plenty of times in the past, but just incase you've missed those posts; “Old Town” is a tourist attraction with lots of “unique shops, restaurants and rides”. Every Saturday night, it hosts a classic car show called "The Saturday Night Cruise". The "Cruise" averages around 300 vehicles each week and is the largest "weekly show" in America. You’ve seen some of the best images I’ve captured there of those cars from previous visits. Last evening though, I came prepared with my tripod in tow, to do some long exposure shots of the Farris Wheel and swing ride located at the entrance of this attraction.

Above is one of my favorites of the night. I’ll be posting more images from this outing, so stay tuned.

17 comments:

lv2scpbk said...

This photo is very cool. I like photos like this.

TRM said...

Nice job. Aside from getting the light right, the composition is well do too. Great shot.

JAM said...

That is tremendous. I've been by that place so many times I couldn't count them, but have never stopped.

This is a tremendous shot. The movement captures the feel of riding them for anyone that has ridden merry go rounds or ferris wheels.

lexi said...

wow, chad you really captured that! I love to see what you pass by day to day come alive in your photos.

Anna said...

I love this. The vibrant colors really capture my eye!

Tim said...

Great shot!

You left a post on my blog and it's gone now!

GiuCe said...

i like lights and color... nice shot

Olivier said...

la photo est tres belle, et une tres bonne impression de mouvement, bravo


the photograph is very beautiful, and a very good impression of movement, cheer

photowannabe said...

Great color and capture of movement. I like the composition too.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

havent stopped by Kissimmee ever........wud luv to see more from ur outing....:)

Jill said...

Well done on this one! Not easy.

Anonymous said...

Nice job on these photos. I like your Bond watch shot, especially since I just saw the movie.

ASHE said...

Thanks for the traffic, Chad :) I've been meaning to cruise around some of the folks connected to you and to Salty, so now I definitely will!

I remember some pictures you posted of Hollis Gardens (did I remember the name right?). I love those types of attractions :)

David Pentecost said...

cool colors

Kekiinani said...

Great capture :) :) I love the colors and the motion of the rides :) :)Sure does look like a fun place to visit :)

Ash said...

Cool! Love the lighting and the colors...

Gabriella said...

Very Cool Chad...Very cool...