Monday, July 06, 2009

2009 Tool Dealer Expo


June 26 & 27 was the 2009 Tool Dealer Expo held at Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center in Kissimmee, Florida. The Tool Dealer Expo is a trade show held for resellers in the automotive tools industry. I work in the print media department of the company who hosts this show every year for it’s customers. One of my main jobs for that weekend is to photograph this huge event.

So much time and energy is spent preparing for an expo like this. Before we know it, the show comes and goes almost without a trace, but leaves a lasting mark on the industry each year. It’s a very proud moment for the company I work for and everyone that’s a part of it.

It is because of this that I take extra pride in using my creativity behind the lens to capture our show. It’s an event that deserves to be documented well.

To check out the gallery of images that I captured this year, please click here.

8 comments:

Shionge said...

Hey Chad, I've always been intrigued by photographer's perspective through their lens and I've visited all your photos - very well captured as if I was physically there.

Wish I can win that Porsche home :D

~Brenda said...

I can tell you have extra pride; it really shows with your attitude working with and the use of the camera angles. I think this shot with the dolphins is excellent!

Blue Wave 707 said...

Neat shot! Guess that's been keeping you busy.

I've heard the Gaylord Palms resorts are one of the best ...

David Pentecost said...

it all looks vaguely familiar to me.

photowannabe said...

Great album and really shows the work involved. In the last 15 years or so I have worked many tradeshows. Your pictures brought back memories. I noticed that those are pretty big name badges.
Good to see you back on blogdom again.

Unknown said...

Love your pics, as I sit here listening to "Love comes True", You know the song and band NewsBoys. Just reminiscing on the days of old, cant help but say I am proud of you and Happy for you! Talk to you soon. Todd (the Yeti)

Laurie said...

Nice coverage. I hope the industry is holding its own in this economy.

Jack said...

I love all your pictures...amazing..thanks for sharing..


--
Jack
Best Affordable Security Systems Suitable for Renters and Apartments, Business and RV