Tuesday, September 02, 2008

My Angel In The Night


The Love of My Life” by Jim Brickman

"I am amazed / when I look at you / I see you smiling back at me / It's like all my dreams come true / I am afraid / If I lost you girl / I'd fall through the cracks and lose my track / in this crazy lonely world / / Sometimes it's so hard to believe / when the nights can be so long / but faith gave me the strength and kept me holding on / / Chorus: You are the love of my life / and I'm so glad you found me / You are the love of my life / Baby put your arms around me / I guess this is how it feels / when you finally find something real / my angel in the night / You are my love / the love of my life

/ / Now here you are / with midnight closing in / you take my hand as our shadows dance / with moonlight on your skin / / I look in your eyes / I'm lost inside your kiss / I think if I'd never met you / about all the things I'd missed / / Sometimes it's so hard to believe / when a love can be so strong / and faith gave me the strength / and kept me holding on / / Chorus: You are the love of my life / and I'm so glad you found me / You are the love of my life / Baby put your arms around me / / I guess this is how it feels / when you finally find something real / My angel in the night / You are my love / the love of my life"



I'm so glad that God brought us together, Sandy. You are the love of my life.

18 comments:

Jose said...

Wonderful tribute and most excellent image of Sandy. You're indeed a lucky man.

Nestor Family said...

You two are just too cool! I love your love story!

(Rockin' ring shown on your last post, by the way! Very special!!!)

photowannabe said...

Beautiful portrait of you Honey and I love the song tribute too. {{{Sigh}}}
You are just too romantic.

gaz said...

you romantic old dog you ;-]
i was nearly crying onto my keyboard... nearly.

Laurie said...

Awww...you are so romantic! It must be love.

She is very beautiful.

~Brenda said...

Sandy is so beautiful and I love her reflective expression; what a poignant love song; you are very romantic, indeed!

Blue Wave 707 said...

Pretty portrait!

You've documented your relationship with Sandy quite well. You guys are truly blessed!

Daniel Santos said...

beautiful angel... well done.

Shionge said...

What can I say....you're the Man and she's the Woman!! Congratulation once again Chad :D

Shionge said...

Err..btw, do you have a brother?? kekeke..just kidding!!

Lori said...

Sandy is lovely, Chad and this is one of my favorite Jim Brickman songs. Will it play at your wedding or reception? I pray that my daughter finds someone as sincere, thoughtful and loving as you. Everyone should have someone love them like that.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

beautiful..the image and your tribute.....:)

lv2scpbk said...

Wonderful photo and congrats. The ring really looks nice. Glad you two are happy.

JAM said...

Wonderful photo.

Unknown said...

Chad, she is lovely. The wedding date is coming up soon! Thanks for sharing this special time with us :)

David Pentecost said...

congrats dude! Super happy for both of you

Tootie said...

I loved your romantic stories and you had great ideas. I believe both of you are very lucky to have each other.

Lori said...

Haven't heard from you in awhile. I hope that all is well with both you and Sandy.