Monday, December 01, 2008

December 1


A New Time Has Come
This is “The Month”. The month where I will marry Sandy Vasquez 28 days from now. The wedding planning has been going well and God has been providing for us every step of the way. I’m amazed at how He has blessed us.

Soon, I’ll be moving from Lakeland to Kissimmee, changing churches and adjusting to a new way of life. My bachelor days are over…and I‘m glad!

A lot of changes are coming my way, but I’m ready for these changes. I’ll be facing them with God and with my best friend…soon-to-be wife, Sandy.

I captured this image of Sandy’s Christmas tree last Wednesday night. We actually put this tree up over two weeks ago. What can I say, we were excited to get this season rolling!

9 comments:

Blue Wave 707 said...

Neat shot!

May you and Sandy have many happy years together! The Lord is watching the two of you!

Really missed seeing new posts from you, but I know you're busy ... these changes are all good!

Coy Hill said...

Be seeing you all soon :)

Jose said...

I can just imagine the anticipation. You already know that I wish nothing but the best for you and Sandy. And just in case, have a Merry Christmas.

~Brenda said...

What a beautiful Christmas tree; and a beautiful post about you and Sandy! You both are very blessed to have each other!

photowannabe said...

Oh Chad, I'm so excited for you and Sandy. It seems you have found the perfect woman and your marriage will be blessed beyond measure.
Keep us posted on everything.
Goodness, 28 days will fly by.
Hugs and Best Wishes,
Sue

Laurie said...

This is very beautiful!

I am so glad to see a new post here! I was missing all of your romantic posts about your beloved.

All the best to both of you as the day approaches.

Nestor Family said...

Lovely photo!

This is so exciting! Can't wait for you to continue your happiness as man and wife! (It's great! It really is!)

Merry Chistmas to you both!

mrsnesbitt said...

Wow! I am so thrilled for you! I came across a comment on a friends comments page and had to pop over and congratulate you. Yes, Marriage is indeed a great gift. We have now been married for 20 years. The greatest 20 years of my life so far!

Lori said...

This is a great shot. I am so, so happy for you both! And I'm excited to see those photos of your wedding!