Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Color Pot


I’m on an “archive” kick this week! I just keep finding older images of mine that have new life to them for me. So, I’m sharing another one with you.

Today at work, I happened to glance over at an image of myself that someone placed on a “Sonny’s BBQ” print-out poster that reads, “Worlds Biggest BBQ Lover”. I think the template originated from Sonny’s website and one of my loving co-workers placed an image of my face on it. This advertisement exists on my friend, David’s white board at the edge of his cubicle and has been there for at least two months…maybe more.

Anyway, I said all that to say this, the image of myself is from the trip I took to Boca Raton almost exactly two years ago for business…and a little bit of fun too. As I looked at my smiling face looking back at me, I thought about some of the prayers I was giving to God during that trip…and how He has been answering those prayers and proclamations lately!

Looking at the bright colors of this flower pot that I photographed outside of the Boca Raton Resort and thinking of what God was working in me back then and is doing right now, makes me feel really good.

12 comments:

Stacey Olson said...

Beautiful words. Isn't it fantastic when our prayers are answered. And all the better that you actually notice it, so many people just take it for granted.. thanks

Blue Wave 707 said...

Cool colors against the white ... this photo is timeless.

Tom said...

Hi Chad
Followed the links.. your friend Davids drawings are very good..
I called by again to say thank you for your comment today on my B&W pictures.... I was please to read what YOU put... that means a lot coming from someone will your eye for a shot and the skill to pullit off.
Thanks Chad..

Tom

Anonymous said...

Nice work on the pot, Chad. Very nice photography.

Abraham Lincoln in Brookville, Ohio

Shionge said...

Yes something about colours that bring out the vibes in everyone. This is certainly & definitely a very nice colourful pot....bring on your archive Chad :D

Have a nice weekend!

Jose said...

I am sure your archives are full of beautiful images such as this. I love the color on this one.

~Brenda said...

The swirls of our life; are like this vase. We have different experiences through out our lives with what seems to be taking a long time for us to reach our goal or for an answer to prayer; but when we are in the right time and place in our lives; it is awesome!
God knows exactly when to send the answer and you are remembering to thank Him; He loves our praises!

Ash said...

Gorgeous shot!

Nestor Family said...

This is a good one! (And your faith is inspiring!)

Hey... I love BBQ, too... can't wait to try out Sonny's!!! I followed your links to their website and discovered that they have a location in Greenville, SC where we will be moving to soon! Another thing to look forward to... thanks!

lv2scpbk said...

I like the shot with all the colors and the white chair and table sets it off.

photowannabe said...

Love the composition and swirl of color Chad. I also love hearing how your faith is growing each day.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

this looks like its straight from a "good living " magazine ;D
love the colors totally!!!!