Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Limes



A few months ago I went on a business trip to Boca Raton and was blessed to stay at the Boca Raton Resort and Club. As I was wandering around the massive resort trying to photograph all the cool architecture, I stumbled upon this bucket of limes. After I photographed them, I realized that also on the table were sliced ones placed in glasses for the juice that was being served. I got there just in time though, the table slowly began to be swarmed by thirsty guests, making it more difficult to get a good shot.

One guy had to wait for me to get out of the way so he could grab a glass. He was probably wandering what the heck I was doing, I was capturing a creative photograph that’s what! Sometimes that’s going to happen though, some people might look at you weird, not knowing that your really creating art.

3 comments:

Tim said...

Chad these pics are so cool! I am thirsty now! You have a great talent.

Michele @ crazyfordesign said...

Hey Chad. I just saw these limes and I had to post. What an awesome shot of the bucket of limes. I love the angle and the colors. Wow!

Holly said...

You definitely did capture a creative photograph! It's important to ignore the crazy looks and questions because you end up with beautiful work like these two pictures.